Canva Tips and Tricks You Wish You Knew Earlier
Canva is an online graphic design tool that can be used by anyone, regardless of experience or skill level. In this blog post, we will share some tips and tricks that you may not have known about Canva! We'll cover everything from how to create custom fonts to how to use templates for faster design creation. So whether you're a beginner or a pro, read on for some helpful Canva tips and tricks!
Creating Custom Fonts:
One of the best things about Canva is that you can create your own custom fonts! To do this, simply head to the "Text" tab and click on the "Create new font" button. Then, you can upload your own .ttf or .otf file and give it a name. Then, you can use it in any design!
To add a custom font to your design:
- Click on the "Text" tab in the left sidebar.
- Click on the "+" icon next to "Add new font."
- Upload your custom font file (.ttf or .otf) and give it a name.
- Your custom font will now be available in the "My fonts" section for use in any design!
If you're short on time or just need some inspiration, Canva's templates are a great way to get your creative juices flowing! Simply head to the "Templates" tab and browse through the thousands of options available. Once you've found a template that you like, simply click on it to open it up and start customizing!
To use a template:
- Click on the "Templates" tab in the left sidebar.
- Browse through the available templates and find one that you like.
- Click on it to open it up and start customizing!
Creating Multiple Pages:
If you're creating a design that's going to span multiple pages, like a booklet or an ebook, Canva has you covered! To add additional pages to your design, simply click on the "Page" tab in the left sidebar and then click on the "+" icon. This will add a new page to your design which you can then begin customizing however you'd like!
To add additional pages to your design:
- Click on the "Page" tab in the left sidebar.
- Click on the "+" icon.
- A new page will be added to your design!
We hope you found these Canva tips and tricks helpful! Check out our other blogs for more tutorials, tips, and strategies.